Second Skin Audio

i'll be getting 2 12" Kicker CVRs. do you have any box ideas? i need some soon because i'll be getting the 12"s next month. i do have a minivan and 3rd row seating so space is limited but i might be able to arrange it for a good size box. also, instead of creating another topic about this, could you also suggest amp ideas for it? i'm going for about $200-$300 for an amp. hopefully something that'll give them around 600W a piece.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

sweet. anyone have box ideas? btw, is a higher tuning or lower tuning better if ported? and should i go ported for them or not?

Ported you can tune to a desired tuning. Tuning between 30-35hz is usually a good point to aim for. The lower the tuning, the better the really low notes will be, but tuning a bit higher generally yields a few more dbs.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Ported you can tune to a desired tuning. Tuning between 30-35hz is usually a good point to aim for. The lower the tuning, the better the really low notes will be, but tuning a bit higher generally yields a few more dbs.

sooo like.....40HZ would be okay just not great?? and idk if i should do ported for the CVRs or not.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Ported, tuned to 35hz or lower for daily listening. You could tune a bit higher if you listen to rock/metal more than rap and still be good though.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Ported, tuned to 35hz or lower for daily listening. You could tune a bit higher if you listen to rock/metal more than rap and still be good though.

i listen to mostly rap. so i'm guessing 34HZ because that sounds good. some rock here and there.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300