So I was given this gun by my father as a gift. I'm not real serious into guns, but I have fired a few handguns here and there, and of course some M16s. He said that it is pretty old. Does anyone have any idea what it is, info or anything? He said it works. There aren't any markings on it other than what is pictured. All I can make out is the work "OAK" and on top of that is a word that ends in "er." All of the writing is in an oak leaf. Just wondering things like manufacturer, maybe model, age, and caliber. Thanks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

after my research im gonna say its a T.Barker 16ga break action shotgun..made in the early 1900's. they stamped an oakleaf on the outside of their shotguns. the "ers" would be from Enders Oak Leaf, what they named that stamp

thats the best i can do and it seems to make sense

after my research im gonna say its a T.Barker 16ga break action shotgun..made in the early 1900's. they stamped an oakleaf on the outside of their shotguns. the "ers" would be from Enders Oak Leaf, what they named that stamp

thats the best i can do and it seems to make sense

I was thinking the same either 16 or 20 gauge its bigger then a 410 for sure

looks kinda like a 410. i think thats the number.

That would be my guess too!

EDIT: After some searching, I came up with this " Wm Enders Oak Leaf ", hope it helps!

^^^ I see now I'm not the only one, guess I should read what others post!!! LOL SORRY!^^^

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Thanks everyone for the help. I looked into it after the info that you all provided and they say it shouldn't be fired. Oh well it'll be good to put on the wall somewhere in the house. Thanks again

any reason why it cant be fired??

One of the websites I had found said it it because of the way the barrel is made, it can't withstand the outward loads exerted by newer ammo.

Archived