Second Skin Audio

Does This Look Right And Do You Think It'll Work?

anybody think this design will work and if it's enough.

box.jpg

height is 16.5 width is 33 and depth is 24 and i got for cubic feet 7.56 total cubic feet.

and i wanna do aero ports with one 4 inch each but i dont know how far to get the tuning to get 35 hz would that be enough aeros to do that?

edit* subs are goin to be 2 15 inch subwoofer T4 soundstream

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

waht did i do wrong?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so how much would i need cuase i typed it in this one program that i downloaed and it said that one port in each side would give me enough.and the subs are 2 15s soundstream t4

okay so 2 ports on each side but how long do i make them in order to make them to 35 hz?

so what i got is that 4 ports with 4 inch dimater would need 12.70 inch does that sound right?

would having the ports on top make it sound weird this box is goin in to a trunk car?