Vista

Guest Nismofreak

if you dont see the difference then youll never use the different things on ultimate like

protection against hardware failure

business netwroking and remote desktop

bitlocker drive encryption

those are the ONLY 3 differences in home premiunm and ultimate

you totally forgot the extra games jeez in the welcome center theres a link to see the ultimate "extras" and there isnt too much

im still trying to figure out how to make the windows i have open go sideways and stack ontop of each other its pissing the fuck off its impossible to do

Guest MegaloManiac

you totally forgot the extra games jeez in the welcome center theres a link to see the ultimate "extras" and there isnt too much

im still trying to figure out how to make the windows i have open go sideways and stack ontop of each other its pissing the fuck off its impossible to do

cascade it. i havent done it but someone was telling me that its at the bottom near/on start menu small trash click it, im probally wrong since i dont have vista right in front of me

cascade it. i havent done it but someone was telling me that its at the bottom near/on start menu small trash click it, im probally wrong since i dont have vista right in front of me

i dont see it the trash that LOOKS like it would be it cause it has windows stack ontop of each other side ways does this shit only

Posted Image

the alt+tab basically as an trash

i dont see it the trash that LOOKS like it would be it cause it has windows stack ontop of each other side ways does this shit only

Posted Image

the alt+tab basically as an trash

When you install Vista, it knows what your caomputer can, and can't do. In your case, your computer cant handle that feature, so it is disabled. Try to hit Windows key + tab. It does the cascade feature, and is expected to take the place of alt tab.

When you install Vista, it knows what your caomputer can, and can't do. In your case, your computer cant handle that feature, so it is disabled. Try to hit Windows key + tab. It does the cascade feature, and is expected to take the place of alt tab.

yep youre totally right i only have 1 stick of ram in there right now (only a 512mb) im gonna stick in the other one in later ive been too lazy too lol

i use corporate edition of nortons and it works great for me, My labtop was a former school labtop, so it came to me with it already on it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived