Vista

Guest Nismofreak

my dad uses zone labs...

Go for it!!

I dont like it cuz its too "managy" when it comes to PC games and such..

either way, I have a version of Norton Symantec Anti-virus, bummed off the military.. lol.. but i have never had any problems with it and it has tons of updates.. yet most people cant get or afford this one.. lol.. so i guess zone labs would be your best option especially if you already have it.

EITHER WAY, you need to get some virus protection on you computer with Vista.

06 SCION tC

yes, i have 2 macs. I dont run windows on either one.. i may later with vista but for now, i have no need for windows.. lol.

If i ever do have a need, everyone in my household has windows.. lol so..

Yea, I feel ya on the customer support.. and the gaming thing.

06 SCION tC

the only thing i hate about vista is basically making me click allow for every damn little thing like installing itunes or whatever

i dont see what the difference is btwn normal vista and ultimate i have home vista on my laptop and ultimate on my desktop and they seem the same to me

and does anyone know how to make the windows like sideways and stacked on top of each other like they show in the commercials ive been trying to do that and i can figure it out i thought it would be some simple button but i dont see it anywhere. ugh i need to relearn this whole damn os now.

anyone know what the difference btwn the assembler version and the normal version is? i bought the assembler version cause ultimate was 189 while the normal version ultimate is like 399 i think for 189 i can sacrifice the fancy packaging the normal one comes in...

the only thing i hate about vista is basically making me click allow for every damn little thing like installing itunes or whatever

i dont see what the difference is btwn normal vista and ultimate i have home vista on my laptop and ultimate on my desktop and they seem the same to me

and does anyone know how to make the windows like sideways and stacked on top of each other like they show in the commercials ive been trying to do that and i can figure it out i thought it would be some simple button but i dont see it anywhere. ugh i need to relearn this whole damn os now.

anyone know what the difference btwn the assembler version and the normal version is? i bought the assembler version cause ultimate was 189 while the normal version ultimate is like 399 i think for 189 i can sacrifice the fancy packaging the normal one comes in...

if you dont see the difference then youll never use the different things on ultimate like

protection against hardware failure

business netwroking and remote desktop

bitlocker drive encryption

those are the ONLY 3 differences in home premiunm and ultimate

Archived