Vista

Guest Nismofreak

Okay. My $250 mouse & keyboard are not working which pisses me of. So I had to take a picture sorry. Posted Image

so how did you open computer? and why are you avoiding showing the whole screen with the harddrive cause i already knew you had a gig of ram from your score but with the harddrive score its same for a 30gb and a 750gb hd if the speeds are 7200rpm

Guest Nismofreak

Went to system settings. I have vista home edition. That all the info I had. The rest was product numer and network connection. That is all I have.

Guest Nismofreak

im also really curious about your moms 4gb ram computer i mean even steves 6k computer didnt come with 4gb of ram thats impressive that your mom needs 4gb of ram

She had her computer custom built by hp. Like I did to except I put in all the extras into mine.

. Sorry. Mine 1gb, 500gb hard drive, sound card, ati 7,000, and have windows vista. That what I have sorry for confusing.

Okay here you go.

Funny thing. Hp said it was a 250gb hard drive. How the hell is it a 288gb hard drive?

k one its not its 238 gb the 3 looks like an 8 to you. its a 241 gb 9 of which goes to hp recovery.

so how did 500gb get divided in half to 250? some bad math right there

like bibby said youre digging yourself into a deeper hole

Guest Nismofreak

Oky I lied with the 500gb. Sorry. But could you explain that a bit simplier about what you wrote. So what gb hard drive is it then/ I' confused it says 288gb on the computer.

Archived