Started Kick Panels Today

Well I blew one of my subs yesterday. I decided to start building kicks since I wont be ordering subs tell next week or week after that. So im getting my highs and mids up to par while subs are down. Here are a few pics of where I got today. The weather started off hot as hell then came rain so i didn't get as far as I wanted but at least its a start

bang001.jpg

bang002.jpg

bang003.jpg

bang004.jpg

bang005-1.jpg

bang006.jpg

I did passenger side as well but didn't take pics. Tomorrow I be making rings and hopefully if weather is nice I will have more progress than I had today. I'll keep everyone updated. OHHH and this is my first time messing with glass so any advice will be appreciated!!

Edited by convectedfelon

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Well here's a couple more pics the glass was hard enough to take pods out. I had to close my doors its raining like a mofo outside.

bang007.jpg

Both sides will get a couple more layers before i place rings especially the passanger side its a a lil weaker than driver( its only like three layers). And I know there a lil big but they will get trimed once rings are placed tomorrow. I'd reather it be to big than not big enough

bang008.jpg

and heres how the weather is right now in Louisiana

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

nice start! what speakers are going in there? check out the thread i made with the kick panels vented into my a pillars, got way more airspace that way.

Too Much Stuff to list .

nice start! what speakers are going in there? check out the thread i made with the kick panels vented into my a pillars, got way more airspace that way.

yeah i cheaked out your thread last night. Im just putting some 5.25's in the kicks. Im also doing some a-pillars with 4" and treeters. Plus a center stage. I got more pics from today let me upload them to photobucket.

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

jigsaw ftl eh?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I know there not perfect but it was also my first time so im happy with them. It was a fun experience I learned alot. I know my my circles are not perfect but it was raining this morning when I first started and I was rushing with the jigsaw. I will cover them in a lil while and post pics when I do. you'll let me know what you think negative or positive it will only make be better.

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg