Sundown Audio

Need Help Finding An Amp

keitare

Right now I have a dc audio lvl 2 12 running off a kicker 400.1 which is rated at 500 according to the birth sheet. So I need help finding a new amp stable at 1 ohm and does at least 600 rms to 1000 rms at the most

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

true that I was looking at the hifionics Brutus 1200 but that is definitely a better deal

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

yeah

Words to live by.

it puts out 400 at 4 but it will be wired to 1 for a total of 1000 watts

Words to live by.

the hifonics bxi608 or 610 is rated for 600rms @1ohm.... i had one... it was a good amp... possible a tad over rated if you run below 14v

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived