Sonic Electronix

First let me say thanks to everyone whos chipped in with advice without you guys/gals..i would still be sitting here scratching my head....NOW for the shitty news...

Friday after noon at exactley 1:02pm est i got a panicked phone call from my step mom, she rear ended an H3 hummer at about 40mph with her ford taurus :sorry: ... the car is totaled, but she is okay thank god... she works about 40 miles from the house & shes out of a car...shes gonna buy my burban from me W/ OUT the system in it, so now im waiting on the bank to get back at me on another vehicle...

Edited by eljefe

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

hell yeah thats a good bite bro.. that yukon is in good condition that leather is better then mine haha...sorry about the wreck but looks like its going to turn out good

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

sorry to hear about the wreck. i like the yukon though.

Oh it coulda been a whole lot worse than what it was, the passenger bag went of but the driver side didnt, shes still hurting and shit but they gave her 750mg vic's and flexeril so she is out of for most of the day :huh: <- thats the look she had when i got home from work today, looked like she had no idea what was going on :rofl: i kno i kno its not funny but to see her yall woulda laughed too....

hell yeah thats a good bite bro.. that yukon is in good condition that leather is better then mine haha...sorry about the wreck but looks like its going to turn out good

THANKS NAVI; Im stoked(other than gutting out the burban), which i think finding a truck with a clean set of 20's on it kinda offsets the gutting process.... :rofl: dont worry ima keep everyone posted as the project goes...kinda glad we didnt get very far on the box for the 'burban

dude that yukon looks HOT. dont have too much grief :P

good news your mom's okay.

Thanks tequila, supposed to be talking to the dealership again today (praying)....hopefully good news.. :good:

****UPDATES*****

Okay things on the yukon fell thru but no loss of sleep over it....scored a 1995 Ford F150 Ext Cab from my uncle for $500.00 :spiteful: Now the problem is figuring out just how ima fit 4 DC LEVEL 4 12's in it(**note** I am NOT cutting my cab up) but if anyone has any suggestions ill gladly take em) the subs are specs are listed @ http://dcsoundlab.com/specs.html