Sonic Electronix

Im starting my new system to get me by until i can get all the stuff for the big system. Right now i have a 12" fi bl with flatwind, p champher, extreme lead, and daily option and plan on hooking up a sundown 2000 D 2 ohm or 1 ohm. For the enclosure i plan on building a 3 cuft box @ 32hz. Any tips or advice? I plan on using knukoncepts 1/0 and whats a good cheap anl 200amp fuseholder? I think ill have to add a external battery and looked at advance auto for a marine deep cycle battery they have a 180 ah batt for 80 bucks. Also install the "big 3" in 2/0 welding wire. I have all the mids and highs already, alpine headunit, and a good battery for under the hood of a 2000 chevrolet cavalier coupe. Any advice or comments are appreciated. Again this is a daily system that may be used for 2 hours max at a time.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Pm sent and yes i think that would be sick

Reply'd back. What alternater do you have and batterys? I only have a stock 105 amp alternator and new napa battery for under the hood. Is marine deep cycle the way to go money wise? its not sealed or glass lined

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived