Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

So did you find out how cheap you can get skatelite

nah not yet, still waiting on my girls coworker. even with a hookup price tho most likely i still wont be able to afford it

but whoa god damn i just got over the worst food posioning iv ever had in my life. i ate a baconator from wendys and i was throwing up for 8 hours strate (and iv only thrown up 3 times in my entire life!) so today im still feelin pretty shitty and didnt get anything done on the ramp. so beware of the baconator, i know il never be eating one again

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

nah not yet, still waiting on my girls coworker. even with a hookup price tho most likely i still wont be able to afford it

but whoa god damn i just got over the worst food posioning iv ever had in my life. i ate a baconator from wendys and i was throwing up for 8 hours strate (and iv only thrown up 3 times in my entire life!) so today im still feelin pretty shitty and didnt get anything done on the ramp. so beware of the baconator, i know il never be eating one again

Ide go back and try to get a lifetime food card from wendys lol

Ide go back and try to get a lifetime food card from wendys lol

i dont think il ever be able to eat there again after this, it was brutal. i still feel shitty and cant seem to get my ass off the couch

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

i was feeling better today and i got up somewhat early and got some shit done before it got too hot:

I got the rollin templates cut, which was a total of 6 pieces. 2marro or the next day il start framing it up. These pics DONT do justice, this thing is TALL. 9' exactly. its only gonna be 2' wide, but it will be a fun channel to do airs over :)

all these pics were taken before sanding, but u cant really tell that much cause there so fuckin big. also i have 2 stacked on top fo each other to make the total 6

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

my cousin came by today and helped me frame the rollin. thing is BAD ASS!! this ramp is gonna FUCK people up lol

its not totally finished, still need to get the back supports in, but here are the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

before my cousin left we had a talk about the ramp. iv decided next to the roll-in, instead of another 7' section im gonna pump it up to 8'6" with 6" of vert. my little cousin is a ripper and it was his idea. i dont know why i didnt think of it tho! so bigger bigger bigger!!!! :yahoo:

heres my cousin standing next the the ramp

Posted Image

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

so big change in plans for the ramp:

I am completely moving it from where it is and rotating it 90 degrees for a couple reasons.

first, pg and e wont move that damn power line for under 2 racks, so im not coughing up the cash

second, by moving the ramp this way, it will be facing north/south so whenever im riding il never have the sun in my eyes

third, the way it fits this way i redesigned one of the decks to allow my stairs to blend better

and fourth by relocating it the fence to keep my dog out will only have to be half the size and save cash(it will make more sense as the project progresses)

the reason i didnt do it to begin with is cause we had a 50 foot tree there, but damn pg and e tree "TRIMMERS" HACKED HALF of the tree of in a routine "TRIM" so now im cutting the whole tree down. so the next week il be trying to get the rest of this tree out then im gonna need to find like 5 big guys to come over and help me move these ramp pieces (not light at all, each qp is between 500-700lbs)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alright i got most of the tree cut down, it was no easy task. so far i have about 4 truck loads of tree branches in my driveway now i just need to barrow my moms bf's truck to haul it all away. i need to get the stump grinded out then construction will resume!!! howver while i couldnt touch the ramp, i did do a little somethin somethin to the truck............ check ot my build log in my sig :)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived