Numatik's Half Pipe Build Thread *UPDATED DAILY ALMOST DONE!!*

Hey guys,

I have been taking a little break off the truck and been doing a little backyard renovation.

heres the scoop:
Im 20 years old, and my girl and I own our own house. Since we moved in I have always talked about building another halfpipe (this will be my 5th halfpipe, i built my first one when i was 12). Before cars, I was a die hard skateboarder and used to ride withYiidikyy, and traveled all over the west coast almost every summer. About a month back I picked up my board and started skating again and decided it was a good time to take a break from my mini truck and build something non car related.

Ramp talk:

Im not sure how many skaters/bikers that know about ramps that are on here but heres the dimensions:
the ramp is 7 feet tall, 16 feet wide, and roughly 40ft long. on one side i plan on doing a 9ft roll run thats 2 feet wide. My trannys are 8' 12" shy from vert which is alright for this small of a ramp. Last week i was at my moms (im currently on family leave from work due to my new bundle of joy) and she watched my son while i cut out my templates

heres is the rough mockup of one of the quarter pipes height in my backyard so you get the idea
Posted Image

outside my patio, I am also going to be building a large redwood deck that will meet flush with the flat bottom of the ramp. we used to have some lattuce and a built in bench and i ripped it all out to make room for the new
Posted Image

On tuesday my homey Seb is coming over and were gonna try and get all 4 qp's framed and possibly the roll in too, I will take a ton of pics

in the meantime, heres some old pics of me as a youngster back in the day
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once this ramp is done il finishing walling the s10 :)

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

lol off topic i was looking threw the old thread how many cubes and port area were in the first box for the tens?

lol hey its alright were int he o/t thread!

it was 8.8 with 135sqin port @ 38hz if i remember right. I took tat box to the dump after it cracked. also it blew out the bottom seal of my window and i still need to fix that too

im walling it now i have part of the box built in the garage, but im gonna keep those specs on the downlow until i get all figured out and slammin, its gonna be a few months. i put so much time and money in that truck over the last 3 years i just really needed a break. I am by no means leaving car audio, it is JUST A BREAK!! so nobody get it twisted! this ramp I will be able to enjoy for years without rebuilding it a thousand times like car audio lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

also both of you guys since your local, when the ramp is done i will be having a big ass bbq with lots of BEER! and you guys should come!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Brings back memories of my days of skating. I swear I must have had retarded feet or something as a kid cause I would skateboard 24/7 and still sucked so bad. I could do ollies, shove its, kickflips, and boardslides and that was about the extent of my greatness.

Now besides that, I grew up with my dad having an amazing plethora of tools so I was damn skilled at building ramps and welding rails.

That half pipe is looking pretty legit from the pics, you're living out the 13 year old kid dream of this now lazy son of a bitch. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Brings back memories of my days of skating. I swear I must have had retarded feet or something as a kid cause I would skateboard 24/7 and still sucked so bad. I could do ollies, shove its, kickflips, and boardslides and that was about the extent of my greatness.

Now besides that, I grew up with my dad having an amazing plethora of tools so I was damn skilled at building ramps and welding rails.

That half pipe is looking pretty legit from the pics, you're living out the 13 year old kid dream of this now lazy son of a bitch. ;)

thats awesome you still got out there man! if your local, you are more then welcome to come over and just hang out or give the ramp a go! When i was growing up i had a very leniant mother, so at 12 i built a micropipe 3', then i built a 4 footer, then a 6 footer, then a 7 foot that was too steep with a 10 foot extension that was never completed (due to me gettin my drivers license lol)

but yea the way i see it now im still pretty young, i got back on my board and got on a big local ramp and was upside down hittin handplants ont he 8 footer within 30 mins so im gonna try and get back into it hardcore. besides itl give me something to do while im saving for my amps lol

but hey seriously come on by on tuesday if ur local wel be framing it up! and free beer to those who help out!!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

:ph34r:

-Drew

thats right! il keep everyone posted. im still about a month - 2 months from finishing it but i wanna have a legit ass bbq and get wasted. i want at least 3 trips to the hospital from drunk attempts at the ramp and good pics too! lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived