camino_1to3 Posted May 18, 2009 Report Posted May 18, 2009 Decided I needed a PS3 so I picked up one at Best Buy yesterday along with this game. It is a BEAST! Anyone else tried it out? I'm in love with it already, have about 8 hours into it since yesterday. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Gibbs Posted June 7, 2009 Report Posted June 7, 2009 Decided I needed a PS3 so I picked up one at Best Buy yesterday along with this game. It is a BEAST! Anyone else tried it out? I'm in love with it already, have about 8 hours into it since yesterday. Love KZ2. Have a lot of time on it. favorite classes are the saboteur and the scout. Have you beat it on elite yet? helluva time lol. Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do! Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it. Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
xtremez Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 awesome game.. i haven't tried it on elite yet though..that should be interesting.
Gibbs Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 awesome game.. i haven't tried it on elite yet though..that should be interesting.most frustrating time of my life lol. grenades don't kill anything, takes 2 hits with the knife for a kill and those Higs take a lot of rounds before they die. the LMG is your friend, fastest kills with it. Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do! Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it. Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
Torres Posted June 12, 2009 Report Posted June 12, 2009 i played the demo. it was fun as hell. ima wait for it to go down in price a bit, or ask for it for a b-day gift. we'll see
inm Posted September 15, 2009 Report Posted September 15, 2009 Old thread, but didn't want to create a duplicate. Anyone up for some pwnage? I'm playing... I used to be beast, but I haven't played in 2 months... hahaha. I need to freshen up and get back in my clan. They kicked me out since I haven't played in 2 months.... so yeah. i'll be online for a little while. psn - imnotmikal if i'm not on, just add me, and we can play some other time. edit- already offline On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
obesetoad Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 I got KZ2 and beasted through it on Elite, then traded it in to preorder halo 3 ODST. Anyone interested in joining Lockerz, send me a message with your email in it, and I'll invite you.
paul Posted September 16, 2009 Report Posted September 16, 2009 I got KZ2 and beasted through it on Elite, then traded it in to preorder halo 3 ODST. Hhhwut? On 360 elite? That is some serious bull man. Killzone 2 is a PS3 exclusive only. Nice try.
inm Posted September 17, 2009 Report Posted September 17, 2009 Hhhwut? On 360 elite? That is some serious bull man. Killzone 2 is a PS3 exclusive only. Nice try. Pretty sure he means Elite difficulty. I wouldn't know what difficulties there are, I only play online... On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.