1994 Buick Century

super clean as always! I kinda like how its not all the way up to the dash, now the deck is real close at hand so you can keep your gangster lean on while you switch tracks. ps: i posted up some new pics in my door pod thread, hopefully you get a chance to check it out and let me know how I'm doin..

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

I cant tell if its just the angle of the pic but it looks a little off from where the dash splits. Looks like you may need to offset it alittle towards the drivers side for it to line up with the dash. Maby!!!!

it cant be lined up with the dash...like that :rolleyes: If i go any more towards the driver side...itll be in front of the gas pedal.. :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

ehhh look alitte to far foward. i would love to see it back right p aginst the dash and glassed to flow into the dash

I thought about that..... but I still wanted to be able to get the ash tray open...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

super clean as always! I kinda like how its not all the way up to the dash, now the deck is real close at hand so you can keep your gangster lean on while you switch tracks. ps: i posted up some new pics in my door pod thread, hopefully you get a chance to check it out and let me know how I'm doin..

my gangster lean............lol..... :huh:

well i am sure you'll make it look super clean.... A+++++ on the CA glue

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Archived