1994 Buick Century

Gp2K2! that is a very nice build! I have looked trough this build up for the first time And I have to say Thank you! I'm getting ready to do 2 15's in a trunk of a cadliac and I'm lovin the box design and the beauty Pice and how you put it all together. I will be using some of your techneques. Very nice work and Thank you again. Keep the pics commin so we can see the hole thing come together for a great finish.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I might have missed it in these 16 pages, but what are the specs on that box?

5 cubes internally...after displacement of the subs,braces,port and 45'd rear corners..tuned to 40Hz

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Gp2K2! that is a very nice build! I have looked trough this build up for the first time And I have to say Thank you! I'm getting ready to do 2 15's in a trunk of a cadliac and I'm lovin the box design and the beauty Pice and how you put it all together. I will be using some of your techneques. Very nice work and Thank you again. Keep the pics commin so we can see the hole thing come together for a great finish.

thank you........ :) ill have more pix up as soon as it warms up..................winter has returned http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Yeah this entry level system hit DAMN hard!!!! He also needs the bigger screen dur to the fact we are going to GIrls Gone Wild here in our good 'ole town of Sioux Falls. Look for Tim dancing on table I bet. LOL J/K Tim

you wont see my ass dancin on no table..............maybe my ol lady tho.......

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/cat_i179_st...e-monitors.html

heres a link for you Tim all of these seem to be pretty good...... and i beive mot of them are the normal red yellow white connections, probey just the yellow one

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Archived