Second Skin Audio

Running Out Of Space For 6 - 12"

u might be able to get louder with less subs and proper air space :01nocomment8so: ...

My combination is set perfect......I have to deal with all 6 - 12" :unknw:

My Subs

dsc06129.jpg

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

x2

4 of those woofers might get louder than the 6 in the same space. you might have to break down and do a wall or a clamshell. unless your trying to stay out of that class.

That why? I want to stay under my glass and with 4 subs my setup won't work.......a friend of mine did that combination and he hit almost 2 number under mine........I've been with this set up for almost a year now........I just need a box design that will work :search: thank's for the 4-12" set up :hi:

Edited by Trix

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

idk your kinda limited on options.baffel space kinda kills any idea i had on porting up so the enclosure could be 30 deep. maybe do a ass of four inch aero ports facing up like 8 of them but again its in the 1.3 cube per woofer range and it would be tuned higher than you want to go

American Bass*DC Power

idk your kinda limited on options.baffel space kinda kills any idea i had on porting up so the enclosure could be 30 deep. maybe do a ass of four inch aero ports facing up like 8 of them but again its in the 1.3 cube per woofer range and it would be tuned higher than you want to go

What should be the perfect ported box size for the 6 - 12" ? :unknw: because under the subs is the third sit row of the car......I could eliminate that sit row and i think there's 8" more of space :drinks:

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

there is no perfect size but id go 1.5-2 cubes net per, but for a low tuned box of that caliber requires alot of extra airspace due to displacement. plus trying to be big and have that port facing to the rear is seeming a difficult task.but if you go say 25 deep that does not leave much room on the baflle depth wise, the woofers would just fit touched end to end.id pull for that extra space and take some more measurment once you pull the seat out

American Bass*DC Power

there is no perfect size but id go 1.5-2 cubes net per, but for a low tuned box of that caliber requires alot of extra airspace due to displacement. plus trying to be big and have that port facing to the rear is seeming a difficult task.but if you go say 25 deep that does not leave much room on the baflle depth wise, the woofers would just fit touched end to end.id pull for that extra space and take some more measurment once you pull the seat out

Could you draw me a design box with the port facing to the rear? because if i take out the third seat, i could push foward the box, let's say 5" from the back door and my batteries could fit below the box......so the box could be around 40" x 32" x 20" :clapping: let's hope i won't pass the rear window........Thanks bro :hi:

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

wow talk about shoving 10gal of shiz in a 5gal bucket! nice setup as is! good luck on better #s

Thanks.......I figure out one ported box will give better numbers :friends:

TEAM ELEVATION AUDIO

BassRace 140.0-149.9

My Ride

Off topic but Trix, I actually watched your whole avatar video, It just kept me intrested.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.