Posted Image

Inside layer of resin

Posted Image

Posted Image

Touched up the port a bit

Posted Image

Here is how it sits now

Posted Image

I added a little mat, but my hands were all messed up from the resin so no pics. The entire inside of the box is coated in a layer of resin for better air flow.

lookin good

Thank you sir, I am planning on carpeting the same color as my old one. I really hope itll make my system that much louder, Hopefully PORT AREA FTMFW, but idk yet.

Oh, so my friend got two M3 12's on a memphis 1500 watt amp. My 1 Bl is louder :) Idk why BUT IT WAS. Slapuhho is my witness to that. And his box looks like jank out of a jankasaurous

So got the box carpet done today. Same color as my old box, looks good i think.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I may be putting it in tonight, but slapuhhos system makes his rear deck rattle so bad its unbearable so i will be looking into that.

ANYWAY, the guys at shop say im "getting better" :yahoo: and im in the running for the "sales" job there. Thanks for looking

Good news and HORRIBLE news. (after pics)

Old and the new

Posted Image

This was annoying to get out

Posted Image

Ready to go!

Posted Image

BUT bad news------- While screwing in the sub i punctured the outer rubber. Any help on sealing it? link would be great

I have seen people use subs with holes in the rubber, so ill keep using mine untill i have to recone it

Good News------ So i installed everything anyway cuz i wanted to hear if it would sound ok still. IT WAS LOUDER then my "old" system. Like twice as loud and you could feel more air movement in the cab. Hopefully the sub will be ok i want to mend it up, but i dont know what to use. I didnt get pics of anything else cuz i was PISSED, but ill get more pics and vids on thursday hopefully. Any help on my sub problem would help thanks

Yeah, tonight was hecktic for sureee.. We got my stuff all fixed and took out my rear 6x9s.

Soon after we got started on Crump t-1's. Everything was going fine until he drilled through the fucking thing..

He walked away from my house for like 10 minutes. It was the most tragic thing ever and It wasn't even my sub.

After getting it all put it we went for a test drive and it was soooo loud, that monster kills the lows like no other.

Overall the night started well and ended well and it was a very productive time indeed.

He did a very good job on everything.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

if there is a decent whole in it try to fill it with caulking or sealant from the back side then put some tape on the front.

that box looks pretty sweet too.

Its not really a hole as much as a cut, i was thinking of just putting black caulk (tiny bit) and pushing it into the entire cut to seal it up. And not playing it for a couple days to let it harden.

Archived