I wanted to wait until I could get some 15's , but no longer could. Needed something so I threw in my old enclosure out of my Jetta. I knew it would be quieter but it's better then nothing. And I did lose 4-5 db's and I can't believe all the trim rattles I need to get rid of, but now I know and can do it before I get BIG bass.

Here are some pics, amazing how small this looks compare to how it looked in the Jetta.

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

Can't wait to upgrade but now that I have at least some bass I can hold off just long enough to do exaclty what I want; 2x 15" Fi btls and a Rockford T40001. Also, gives me time to do power upgrades.

Edited by AP Zoutes

haha i know exactly what you mean. I love how we both got tahoes at the same time and are gradually doing our installs. both of which are 2 sub installs btw. im likin it.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

haha i know exactly what you mean. I love how we both got tahoes at the same time and are gradually doing our installs. both of which are 2 sub installs btw. im likin it.

That makes three of us. ;)

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

yeah, its a work in progress....got my front stage, cd player, and 1/2 the sound deadening done. Still need new rear door speakers and a more powerful amp for my fronts (I'm going to switch the amp for my fronts now to my rears) Audiocontol matrix, then alt, Kinetik hc2400 for main, second battery, then the subs then the MUTHA of all amps T400001. See how long all that takes me. Then the alpine DVA 9965 cd player then upgrade my font stage to the CDT gold line and add a monitor to my center console and a couple of headrest monitors and I promised my boy a PS2 in the car. Then maybe add a second T40001

Think that's enough? ICE is never done

Haha damn thats gonna be a sick setup. What subs are you planning on running?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i misss bass...i cant wait till my shit is installed

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

i'd wait till you get your new subs to take care of rattles.... I went from 2 12's to some 15's and there were completely different rattles, because of the difference from a high tuned 12" setup to a low bass 15" setup.

different frequencies rattle different stuff - at least in my car

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus

Well, I will at lest deaden the hell out of the cargo door and take of the lights and trim and deaden those as well. I can't stand rattles.

Also since it will be a couple of months before I get to the new subs I'm going to build a new box for these tens. See what happens.

Doing the math now and it's fucked. 2.5 ft3 net with 50 sq" port and about 55" long = 30 hz. Will be fun. Maybe I can build it next weekend.