Us Amps Xt4000d Pushin An Aq Hdc3 15 New Vids(may 26th)

Tell me thats not your power wire running on top of your carpet in your driver door way??

I was thinking the same thing! At least run it under the carpet IMO. I hate stuff being near my feet when driving...especially wires!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

the bolts are like that because it the only way i could do it. Plus it makes it nearly impossible to steal. About the power wire , unless having it under the carpet makes it louder who gives a fuck.

Edited by chill phil

2007 Nissan Xterra SE

Amp:

Sub:

Box:

Electrical:

TL Scores:

the bolts are like that because it the only way i could do it. Plus it makes it nearly impossible to steal. About the power wire , unless having it under the carpet makes it louder who gives a fuck.

Honestly it looks WAY cleaner and it is personally a safety hazard having a wire down by your feet while driving IMO.

But to each their own....

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

if you don't mind i don't mind. but i personally take more pride in my vehicle and installs than that.

:rolleyes: