korey_hofer Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 ok TDH guys you don't count because I told you so any body else recognize this sub I know what it is I just want to see how many other people do as well sitting next to a 12" AQ hd3c *hint* 93pounds and it's a 12" Quote previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted May 22, 2009 Author Report Posted May 22, 2009 its a shocker sig I was pretty sure you would know I only paid $225 for it think I got a good deal I got 4 of them 3 are getting reconed very soon Quote previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Rose-Villian Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 its a shocker sig Beat me to it!! Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
AI James Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 i had one back when they were new, cant rmember what i paid but that doesnt seem like a bad price at all/ i'd polish up the top plate and clean the mags and recone her up and see how ya like them. Quote
korey_hofer Posted May 22, 2009 Author Report Posted May 22, 2009 yeah I already started cleaning it up that one looks the worst but it plays so I was messing around with it off my z1 at .35 ups broke my basket on one of them and the screws are being a bitch to get out Quote previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
AI James Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 i dont think ive ever seen one that didnt look like its been through hell and back lol Quote
RamenNoodles Posted May 22, 2009 Report Posted May 22, 2009 Yea they pretty much all look beat to hell when you see a SIG lol. Quote Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
korey_hofer Posted May 22, 2009 Author Report Posted May 22, 2009 here is the coil from one of the blown ones Quote previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.