Can I Use Marine Batteries Instead Of Kenetiks?

CAN I USE MARINE BATTERIES INSTEAD OF KENETIKS?

would i get by using marine batteries or do i need agm group 31's

also do marine batteries give off fumes....(this is going in a suv install don't need anything harmful coming from em)

im going to be putting down rubber mat in the back of the suv so the batteries can sit on em incase of leaks

im trying to get 4 bxi-2608ds powered up

also how fast do marine batteries charge off the alt?

im asking this because i came across a lot of marine batteries that have equivalent ratings to a 2400 kenetik............

...........someone tell me will i be safe using these and how well they perform im ready to BANG!

also whats the cheapest battery you all know of that put out just as much power as a Ken 2400?

Ive seen some shurikens on sonic electronix that are like $260 are they good? and is anything out there cheaper? if not im going marine if i can

@DJSMARTGUY PRODUCER/ENGINEER of YOUNG PROBLEMZ ...boy i got so many........boy i got so many

-TEAM WOBBLY WOOFERS-

4 18s MAKE YOU SCREAM!

If they're sealed marine batteries (AGM or Gell type) then they're ok but they're not really high discharge. The Kinetiks/Powermasters/Stingers are good because they can dump a lot of power really fast. Marine batteries are good for powering a lightbulb for like 72 hours straight but not quite as good at handling massive 3000w bass transients.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived