Technical Problems After Upgrading Alternator?

They have not been around much and saying that he is just a call away is far from the truth lately. I am not saying do not buy from them but read their area. Even the admins have had a very difficult time getting ahold of them. Lets be completely honest here. no BS

Im not one to defend a company, and hate the excuses people always say like, "He has been really busy" well in this case this is the truth. Rob, and Dave are moving into a new warehouse/building (Larger) and there website is down for a complete over-haul to make it easier for us to use and "purchase" from. Please pordon me for sticking up for a company that can pull in $100,000+ a month for a reason, HIS PRODUCT IS OF THE FINEST QUALITY, ACTUAL PRODUCT DOES AT "LEAST" WHAT IT IS RATED TO DO (I.E a 270a alt will put out like 280+a) AND HIS SERVICE NO ONE CAN TOUCH!. Look......Im not going to say ANYTHING about any other company here that makes alts, im sure there all just fine as-well. It has been my experiance that when I was looking for an alt back 2 months ago, mechman, iraggi, ohio gen, etc... just couldnt seem to answer an email, and or calling them resulted in a conversation that was short, and NOT TO THE POINT, cause the person I was speaking to couldn't take the time of day to talk to me. Rob @ DC power proved to me that my money would be well spent, and if I ever had a problem, he is just a call away. It turned out to be true! A week later I got my dual alt setup, brackets, etc.... but guess what, there packing guy forgot to ship the 2nd 2" pulley, So I called him up nearly @ 9PM that night, and the NEXT DAY @ 11am I had a pulley in my hands. ROB spent $30 to overnight a $5 part. SERVICE right there my friends! I find myself calling him 1-2 times a month now just to shoot the shit with him, his is that kind of guy, and certainly should be respected.

""DR. JOHNSON"" I ask you........ please dont accuse me for not telling the truth, THAT IS BS! Chode I think was having an issue getting a hold of him, but if you read the thread he has going on, Rob got in there and the issue has been fixed. Rob was down for a while as moving from 1 warehouse to another isn't exactly a 1-2 day event. When you only have 2 people to move with (So I have been told) takes time.......

Here is the DC Power # 1-888-441-0144

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

They have not been around much and saying that he is just a call away is far from the truth lately. I am not saying do not buy from them but read their area. Even the admins have had a very difficult time getting ahold of them. Lets be completely honest here. no BS

When it was another Company; They were bashing them every chance he could get. Why didnt you stand up for them? I am not bashing here it is the truth. In fact there was more than one person inquiring to there services that did post in their section or other areas. Once again my statement above holds true. I am not saying I would not buy from them but I am saying if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. Common sense should always rule a decision. When people feel they need to sell you on a product or their company I shy away from them. I do not need a vacuum salesman mentality to sell me something I am looking for. end of story.

When it was another Company; They were bashing them every chance he could get. Why didnt you stand up for them? I am not bashing here it is the truth. In fact there was more than one person inquiring to there services that did post in their section or other areas. Once again my statement above holds true. I am not saying I would not buy from them but I am saying if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. Common sense should always rule a decision. When people feel they need to sell you on a product or their company I shy away from them. I do not need a vacuum salesman mentality to sell me something I am looking for. end of story.

WOW!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I tried calling DC POWER (888-441-0144 ) but it takes me to the mailbox of a different number that is too full to accept new messages...i get paid tomorrow, so i guess i'll be going with OHIO GEN.

Edited by demonstr8

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Nice one. Did you look anywhere else? Iraggi or Mechman?

i got a quote from MECHMAN, they offered the same alt (direct bolt on and direct plug, 200a) for a lil bit cheaper, but not in stock and it woulda took a couple weeks before they coulda shipped it.

i tried calling a few different number's for IRAGGI and DOM and left some messages with what i was looking for, but didnt get through to anyone.

i called back to OHIO GEN and gave them the green light :) my alt will be shipped off first thing tomorrow.

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Guest KyleCannon

Dr. Johnson.... you need to tone it down a notch... you have no proof that DC Power's alts are too good to be true... quit talking out of your ass. Show me proof that they suck besides that robbie has been moving to a bigger shop so he can keep up with the growth he is having.

Jesus christ... anywhere i see where you post it's just all negative shit and bashing.

Demonstr8,

Good luck with the alt, im sorry i didn't see this sooner... I would of gotten you a quote within a couple hours. :-\

Edited by KyleCannon

x2, my DC alt is amazing.

i had no problems keeping in contact with rob

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER