Sonic Electronix

28, 30 Or 32 Hz On Tuning

Guest KyleCannon

hey guys,

what would you go with on tuning wise with 2 type x alpines? the F3 is 28hz so what would you personally go with for really good sounding bass? I want something that's all around but it can still hit those low notes as well... like the i luv your girl song

anyways, just wanted some opinions.

if you want it to hit all around tune to like 35 but if you want an exaggerated low end tune to 32hz any lower is not going to play music very well unless all you listen to is rap and chopped/screwed music I love low notes but I tune to 35 just so it's flat sounding those subs should have no problem getting low when tuned to 35 hz

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you guys could at least tell him why you think that anybody can come in and post up a number

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

My Vegas have an F3 of 28hz so that is what I tuned them to in my old box. I liked it well enough until I built my new box. For my tastes, that is way too low. It will go really really low- like whale summoning low, but it won't be as good with upper bass and transients. Just like wenn_du_weinst said, unless you listen to lots of bass music and chopped and screwed music- you would be better off going with 32-34hz & up. That is my take on it.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived