Well insurance is telling me because everythin was fastened to the car in one way or another that they will cover the total loss plus the cost of replacing it back to stock so basically im getting it all back and then some

Glad to hear insurance isn't running you through the ringer, but I'd hate to be in your shoes. Good luck, you might get your old stuff back if they try to pawn it off, plus the insurance money you might wind up even better than when you started.

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

Where's your power fuse on the main battery wire?

Make sure when you do the new alarm you put the bonnet sensor somewhere that they can't get at it with a metal ruler from outside the car... on flash/high risk cars we usually put 2 pin switches in different places, just in case...

EDIT: Without battery backup and a bonnet sensor you may as well not even have an alarm :(

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Where's your power fuse on the main battery wire?

Make sure when you do the new alarm you put the bonnet sensor somewhere that they can't get at it with a metal ruler from outside the car... on flash/high risk cars we usually put 2 pin switches in different places, just in case...

EDIT: Without battery backup and a bonnet sensor you may as well not even have an alarm :(

Both fuses got stolen haha but i had one in the front about 6 inches off the battery and one in the back about the same distance the only fuse they left me was the one on my Big 3 Upgrade, and i totally agree with you now on the bonnet sensor and back up battery.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

im so sorry bro about this i hope u get all ur old stuff back

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived