and all my stuff was gone, Whoever stole did not do a hack job at all, all the wiring was cut all the amps and everything was unscrewed, and the battery was unhooked before the truck was opened to keep the alarm from sounding, O well ill keep my head up and just look at it as a reason to upgrade and go bigger and more secure, But if i do find out i will most likely lose my mind haha

I will post pics up later

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

it will be someone you know very well or that knows someone you know very well....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

someone had to have seen your set up before in order to unhook the batt without sounding the alarm..

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

That's fucked up man. Same thing happened to me once, took my car to a buddy's shop then 3 days later my system is gone so I must agree with the others that it's someone you know.

I have a feeling i know who it is, But im gonna handle this as responsibly as i can, But i am Pissed to say the least because i busted my ass for what little i had, And will bust my ass to know who did it, The up side is i know many ppl in my town and they know many ppl to so most likely if this stuff turns up in a pawn shop or in someone elses vehicle ill find out real quick.

:ph34r: Edit: and yes the person who is suspect to me is someone i know quite well and had alot of trust in him, But as of late hes been getting into some shit

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

do like i did when they broke into my van, put a reward out on the ass of the persons that did it, and within 3-4 days you will get it back if it was whom you said, they will be dumb enough to sell/use/trade localy instead of takeing it all a few towns away....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived