well after leaving for basic training in june 08 and then spendin 6 months in ait and then being a holdover at ait cuz ops kept fuckin my orders... i'm finally stationed in germany... and settled down... i just got finished readin the hoopties build catchin up on everything, shame that its been put on hold... i know there were some interestin builds in progress when i left... i'm goin to have to look them up like davids all steel gorilla cage build he had goin, i need to find that one... plz feel free to point me in some awesome builds that i have missed since june 08 plz

no that i live in germany ill be able to obtain a bmw or audi to easily... but i'm goin to wait till after i get back from my first deployment (which is scheduled for november) then wti all my money saved up ill acquire a ride and then start my own build...

sry for not being here for so long but hey atleast im back and ready to start readin up again...

Cameron

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Welcome back.

What unit are u in and what MOS?

Ever have any ?'s or such, PM me and I will be more than happy to help.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Welcome back.

What unit are u in and what MOS?

Ever have any ?'s or such, PM me and I will be more than happy to help.

J

i'm a 25B stationed wit 412th asb out of katterbach/ansbach area but i'm at the shipton barracks

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

look for jacks sleeper build if you havent looked yet. :crazy::wacko::good: :good: :o:D is all i can say

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

does anybody know where there are any like comps around here or shows.... i'm really lookin forward to gettin back into the audio world... even almost a year of down time has not gotten rid of the bass addiction

SMDsigbannr9.jpg