Sonic Electronix

CONGRATULATIONS! The basket kinda looks a lil like a mini RE XXX or MTX 7500 series.

Thats a 15"?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

CONGRATULATIONS! The basket kinda looks a lil like a mini RE XXX or MTX 7500 series.

Thats a 15"?

its an 18". motor is over 10" wide... that baskets is propritary to tc sounds (and is used on alot off diff. subs they designed and/or built (i.e. eclipse ti and ti pro, ground zero, etc)

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

Thats a FATASS magnet man! Even FI only uses 9 inch magnets even though you can have 3 of them.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Does it have options or is that standard equipped on that model? also, what's the specs on that monster & how heavy is that badboy

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Does it have options or is that standard equipped on that model? also, what's the specs on that monster & how heavy is that badboy

no options. thats stock (except the motor was powdercoated) for info- go to www.tcsounds.com and look at the tc5200... all the specs, etc. are there!

It looks like a nice toy, me personally I am not a big fan of aluminum coned subs. I seen nothing but blown up eclipse aluminum(designed by tc sounds) subs come back to my boys shop, and not to mention all the eclipse titanium's (designed by tc sounds) that came back with broke surrounds all the way around, and not even being abused. I also seen when clarion was making aluminum cone (pretty sure tc sounds had something to do with this woofer) subs that when it got cold and something accidently hit it it split in half. So I have seen and heard a bunch of things go wrong with aluminum cone woofers.

Don't think I am downing this woofer, I have heard good things about tc sounds woofers that they make for themselves. I just wish you luck and hope you aren't one more to add to my horror story.

All in all looks good tho, keep us posted with the install, to!

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

It looks like a nice toy, me personally I am not a big fan of aluminum coned subs. I seen nothing but blown up eclipse aluminum(designed by tc sounds) subs come back to my boys shop, and not to mention all the eclipse titanium's (designed by tc sounds) that came back with broke surrounds all the way around, and not even being abused. I also seen when clarion was making aluminum cone (pretty sure tc sounds had something to do with this woofer) subs that when it got cold and something accidently hit it it split in half. So I have seen and heard a bunch of things go wrong with aluminum cone woofers.

Don't think I am downing this woofer, I have heard good things about tc sounds woofers that they make for themselves. I just wish you luck and hope you aren't one more to add to my horror story.

All in all looks good tho, keep us posted with the install, to!

-Steven-

no offence taken at all! btw- this is a titanium cone, not aluminum... will do on the install progress too!

btw- this is a titanium cone, not aluminum...

Oh okay, my bad. The surround was the biggest flaw in the eclipse titaniums, but I would hope not in these subs. I think you should be good though it was mostly with the 10's and 12's that had problems. Like I said keep us updated.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg