1988 Honda Crx $1300 Obo

1988 HONDA CRX. CLEAN TITLE,192,000 ORIGINAL MILES, 3 OWNERS. RUNS & DRIVES VERY GOOD.AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.CAR WILL ALSO COME WITH SMOG CERT. REG TILL JULY 2010. NO PS OR POWER BRAKES.BODY IS VERY STRAIGHT. PAINT IS A LITTLE FADED BUT BODY IS NEAR PERFECT.CAR DOES NOT BURN ANY OIL AT ALL. I HAVE KNOWN STEVE MEADE FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND WOULDN'T SALE ANYTHING ON HIS SITE WITH OUT DISCLOSING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR.THE FOLLOWING THINGS WILL NEED TO BE ATTENDED TO IN THE FUTURE.CALL 916-719-0433 OR EMAIL [email protected] IF INTERESTED. WOULD BE A PERFECT CAR TO PUT SOME SERIOUS BEAT IN.

#1 dRIVERS WINDOW WILL NOT ROLL DOWN (NOT AUTO SO SHOULD BE A EASY FIX.

#2 AC BLOWS WARM AIR

#3 SPEEDOMETER SOMETIMES MAKES SOME NOISE.

crx2.jpg

crx1.jpg

crx3.jpg

crx4.jpg

crx.jpg

Edited by jaycrazy

whaaaat up jay

text me pics bro 916 640 3830 im interested

Dave if you want to come look at the crx you can anytime. You know I'll give you a Homeboy deal if you want it. It has been my Fathers car for the past 10 years or so. Evrything that is wrong with car I posted on my listing.

Dave if you want to come look at the crx you can anytime. You know I'll give you a Homeboy deal if you want it. It has been my Fathers car for the past 10 years or so. Evrything that is wrong with car I posted on my listing.

u got a pm

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

[/WHATS UP DAVE. I JUST POSTED THE PHOTOS OF THE CRX. THE CAR RUNS SUPER GOOD. YOU CAN DRIVE THIS CAR ANYWHERE YOU WANT. BURNS ZERO OIL, SHIFTS GREAT, STOPS GREAT AND ALSO LOOKS GOOD FOR THE AGE. CAR HAS NEVER BEEN PAINTED OR ALTERE IN ANYWAY WHAT SO EVER. JUST LIKE HONDA SOLD IT BACK IN 1988. IT GETS ABOUT 30-40 MPG. BACK WINDOWS ARE TINTED. INTERIOR IS DECENT. SEATS HAVE SEAT COVERS ON THEM DUE TO THE FACT THEY ARE RIPPED FROM OLD AGE. DASH IS NOT CRACKED AND IS VERY CLEAN. HEADLINER IS GREAT. DRIVERS SIDE DOOR PANEL IS CRACKED ALTLE FROM SITTNG IN THE SUN. ALL THE REST OF INTERIOR IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE. HEY DAVE WOULDN'T HESSITATE TO SALE YOU THIS CAR SINCE i KNOW ITS A GREAT CAR WITH NO MAJOR ISSUES.

• 2 months later...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=19572

please dont post your OWN hot deal, but if you run across something sweet on the net, let us in on it!

i know its old but...

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER