DNASTY01 Posted May 27, 2009 Report Posted May 27, 2009 I have a question for everyone. I'm building a wall in my chevy blazer for 4 12's. My question is that I have light brown carpet in my blazer, could I cover the speaker box in black carpet and it not look so dumb. The wait on the light brown carpet is close to a month and i'm looking to finish the box before a big car show. Let me know if it is stupid idea or not. Once the show is over I will change it out to lt. brown carpet anyway. Thanks YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz
roscoe1129 Posted May 27, 2009 Report Posted May 27, 2009 I wouldnt do anything, pulling old carpet to put new on is a pain in the ass! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Rogers Posted May 27, 2009 Report Posted May 27, 2009 x2 its a pain in the ass.... if you really need to get it carpeted go to walmart and get the general purpose spray adhesive in the can and spray it lightly.... it should hold up long enough for the car show and you should be able to pull it off pretty easily.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
banginAltima Posted May 27, 2009 Report Posted May 27, 2009 Paint it and put some decals on it... If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
DNASTY01 Posted May 27, 2009 Author Report Posted May 27, 2009 Thanks for the idea guys. I think i'm just going to cover the wall in black since I will cover the box that will sit flush with my amps black. If it doesn't match then oh well. YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.