Pre Volts On The Epicenter

so its not an actual audiocontrol devide...its the soundstream. I see, so is there no way to change voltage in/on it? Test at the rca outs and ins on it for voltage there. It sounds like setting it properly. I had this same trouble with my maxx-link took hours to get it just right...

yeah there is i guess you just have to open it up in order to change the voltage on it.and that setting thingy would require of me getting a DMM huh?damn it i need to get one.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah there is i guess you just have to open it up in order to change the voltage on it.and that setting thingy would require of me getting a DMM huh?damn it i need to get one.

dude i have the bx-15 and i jst fucken disconected dat shit, its good when you heard banda n shit like dat most of mexican music, but when you play hip hop and rap and shit wit bass its sounds like crap!! ive heard if you get the real epicenter that shit will knock hard rap, banda, hip hop watever,

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

dude i have the bx-15 and i jst fucken disconected dat shit, its good when you heard banda n shit like dat most of mexican music, but when you play hip hop and rap and shit wit bass its sounds like crap!! ive heard if you get the real epicenter that shit will knock hard rap, banda, hip hop watever,

nah to tell you the truth ive owned both the soundstream and the Epicenter one and they both sounded the same to me.?what frequency did you have your Filter on?that could be the reason why they sounded like shit. my friend has one too the bx-15 one and it makes his rap loud like hell

Edited by Beanz

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

oh and on a quick note my subs get loued when i make a turn is that normal lol?

oh and on a quick note my subs get loued when i make a turn is that normal lol?

haha no?..maybe you have RCA problem's....might wana check that out..

i would if i have a damn DMM but im broke :angry::cray: so ill have to wait on that one.

well that too, i mean i aint no effin pro and tuning the amp or da epi, i think i remember having both knobs on the epi like have ways both of them, or wait let me try to remember.....

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

hmmm il have to try that but do i look for just a drowing of the subs going down