Jump to content

Pap Emp65s


01slonoma

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought an '05 Stratus SXT for my wife and I'm looking for two sets of 6.5" components to replace the factory 6x9s. Has anyone here used the Pierce Audio Products EMP65s components? I'm just curious how they perform. They will be powered by a JBL CS60.4. I'm on a tight budget and any other suggestions would be appreciated. On a side note, I've toyed around with the idea of using 6.5" mid-bass in the rear deck instead of a full component set. Has anyone had any luck with this type of setup? Thanks for any info you can give.

Posted

I can say I have been around for a while, but I have never heard of that company before.

I will ask you this, what is it that your wife wants to improve regarding the audio system? Or is this just something you want to do for her?

Just keep it simple, but do a very good installation.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 914 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...