well was working on my truck today when i got a call on my cell phone. i didnt get to it in time but they left me a voice mail. when i listened to it i pretty much dropped my tool and was like wtf man. my work cut my hours in half of what i was working. so now the money i got in the bank i got to save and not spend anything becuase i got rent money to pay and other stuff. i got a build on here with the AQ 3500 in a single cab truck if anyone seen it, looks like thats on hold for now. life sucks sometimes

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

My Hommie who works for Orco Construction which was recently bought out by Whitcap was told today that they could go home and they would get their last checks via the mail....then an hour later he's called and told he could apply with a temp agency (Drug test, physical..ect) and continue working to close the shop down and in the end if Whitecap liked their work they MIGHT be hired on fulltime...... :aggressive: :8)

sucks man, hopefully youll get your hours back shortly

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

My Hommie who works for Orco Construction which was recently bought out by Whitcap was told today that they could go home and they would get their last checks via the mail....then an hour later he's called and told he could apply with a temp agency (Drug test, physical..ect) and continue working to close the shop down and in the end if Whitecap liked their work they MIGHT be hired on fulltime...... :aggressive: :8)

now thats fucked up :mellow:

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Orco and Whitecap were my biggest competitors when I had my job about a year ago now.

It sucks to get your hours cut, but it's way better then getting a pink slip.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn bro, thats shitty. but be thankful u didnt get the axe like so many people are. this reminds me of my gurl...well..my fuck buddy...worked for cici's pizza and she worked a saturday and when she went to go in sunday, the front door was padlocked, as were all the other cici's. no warning, nothing. thats straight shitty!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.