wanted to share my experience with this company ordering from Canada, i ordered a 240 amp ad244 rebuild kit from them thru their website, i got the package about 2 weeks lately but it turns out that they had sent me the wrong rebuild it, the guy at first tried to blame me for ordering the wrong part but it was not my fault . . . after talking a little bit he realized that it was his fault and told me to ship it back and they would reimburse me for the shipping and they would send me the right rebuild kit when they got the parts back, i asked them if there were goin to ship the right part back to me the same way they did the first time and they send there were (prior mail international USPS). Then they sent the right parts to me but they shipped it thru UPS which i did not ask them to there were suppose to send it prior mail international. so when i got the package i had to pay an extra $40 for the UPS broker fee with USPS i didn't have to pay that the first time they sent it to me. Now im out and extra $60 (40 for the broker fee and 20 for the return shipping). Called the guy up and told him about what had happened he told me he would only pay me back the 20 because after the product leaves the US his is not responsible for any other fees . . . mine you i told him to ship it USPS because i knew there was gonna be broker fees and with USPS there is none. so its now been 2 months passed all this and i still havent gotten any of my money he owes me.

product was good but customer service was GARAGE i will never order anything from them again

That sucks Lowrider, they have shipped to me automatically USPS, both times, and they were very fast at shipping the kit to me, and they had no idea I would have done a thread on there product. I didn't even know I was until after I got everything assembled

I only took the pics to prove that I put it together myself

But I had the kit here in 3 business days, and even when he told me to ship the stator back to him that was dented, I had already received the new stator before I ever even shipped mine out

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived