Crump Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 I was just looking at a build log and it went from 20 pages to 4. Page 1,2,3,4 are all the same. Just wondering what going on. If anyone else has noticed this thanks Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
EricM9104 Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 did you change your portal settings from 10 posts per page to 40? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Crump Posted May 30, 2009 Author Report Posted May 30, 2009 did you change your portal settings from 10 posts per page to 40? I dont think so i was just looking at the wall david build for bass4lyfe and after page 9 i the pages were the same Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.