Nba Finals Lakers Vs. Magic

All the Laker Haters how you'll like game 2!! LOL 2-0 baby!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

seen the score but i didnt watch the game.. kinda fell asleep like at 7 30.. still i just hate the kobe and im from florida so i like orlando but idc who wins.. i just watch the playoffs but it was a good game. but what i really hate is the fact you gotta wait like 5 days in between games which sucks..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

I am not a big Kobe Bryant fan but I am a die hard Lakers fan (even when they lost last year) and right now it looks like Orlando doesn't have the Magic to win a championship. I think Van Gundy should have left Nelson out since he hadn't played in months why mess with the lineup that was working?

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

What happened to all the laker haters talking all that shit . Series is not over but everything i have said so far is happening . as for who ever said for me to get off kobes d$ck you take your mouth off of my d$ck cause your speaking mumbo jumbo !!!!!!!!!!!! Dont you hate when people talk a lot of sh$t and they dont know what the f$ck they are talking about I still say lakers in 6 . Game 4 will go to my lakers .

LETS GO LAKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived