SQMonte Posted May 31, 2009 Report Posted May 31, 2009 Hey Steve, I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a system install, I sent an email but no response yet, can't pm you either. Let me know, I have a brand new system waiting to be installed and I'd love for you to put your touch on it. LMK. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
meade916 Posted June 1, 2009 Report Posted June 1, 2009 sorry man, no time to take any installs on at the moment - thanks for the offer bro! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
SQMonte Posted June 2, 2009 Author Report Posted June 2, 2009 sorry man, no time to take any installs on at the moment - thanks for the offer bro!I figured as much but it was worth a shot. Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.