Mechman Alternators

I'll be doing an engine swap soon due to some spun rod bearings. Lookin to get all the electrical upgrades done while it's apart and easy to get to but have not been able to source a decent alt. :search: 4000wrms hc1400 and two hc2000. You got anything that will fit down in there. I could fab up some brackets if i have to.

Thanks man...!

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I'll be doing an engine swap soon due to some spun rod bearings. Lookin to get all the electrical upgrades done while it's apart and easy to get to but have not been able to source a decent alt. :search: 4000wrms hc1400 and two hc2000. You got anything that will fit down in there. I could fab up some brackets if i have to.

Thanks man...!

We have a direct bolt in 250 amp unit for $499 shipped.

thanks

Matt

We have a direct bolt in 250 amp unit for $499 shipped.

thanks

Matt

Do you think that would be enough for me? What's it idle at? Thanks man. I figured i could make something work but i never expected a direct swap lol...

Do you think that would be enough for me? What's it idle at? Thanks man. I figured i could make something work but i never expected a direct swap lol...

150 amps at idle- The beauty of a large case conversion kit. It should power your system nicely providing you have a couple of good batteries to buffer out the current draw.

150 amps at idle- The beauty of a large case conversion kit. It should power your system nicely providing you have a couple of good batteries to buffer out the current draw.

Alright awesome man. give me about a week so i can see how much the importers are gonna hit me for the shipping on the engine and I'll be contacting you soon after...

Thank again,

Mike