Second Skin Audio

Easy Way To Make Your 45's In Sketchup In 7 Easy Steps.

First you need to select the tape measure on the top left of the screen

tapemeasurefor45s.jpg

Next start in the inside of the corner, and measure out however far you want your 45 to go (i used 2") [also for those that dont know, if you click the corner and get going down the side you want, you can manually enter in 2" then hit enter and it will make a mark at 2" exactly instead of having to fight with it]

step2measurexin.jpg

Now in the same corner measure the adjacent side like so.

setp3repeatstep2.jpg

Using the line tool, draw a line connecting the 2 guide points.

step4connectthedots.jpg

Now use the tape measure again, and measure in 3/4" in from the midpoint of the line you drew. This will create a parallel line that will be the inside of your 45.

step5measurefrommidpointoflinein.jpg

Using the line tool connect the two intersections

step6connecttheintersections.jpg

Use the eraser tool and erase the dotted line and youre done

step7erasedottedmeasurementlineandy.jpg

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Now that i know how to 45 how the hell do i get the pics posted. Thanks for the little tutorial bro! :D

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

not a problem, i just tried to do it like id do it if i were drawing it out by hand for the most part. And i just figured out how to do pics today. Print screen, paste it in paint, upload it onto photobucket, img link into here

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

not a problem, i just tried to do it like id do it if i were drawing it out by hand for the most part. And i just figured out how to do pics today. Print screen, paste it in paint, upload it onto photobucket, img link into here

Ok sorry man but it's ignorant question time :blink: What does print screen mean?

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

it is the button that is above the insert key on your keyboard most likely. It means take screenshot, or atleast if it means something different it doesn't really matter, cause about all it does is take a screenshot... lol

your keyboard should have a button that says print screen PRT SCRN (mine says PRTSC and is right next to the F12 key), i found a tutorial online this morning.

Archived