j_black10 Posted March 18, 2007 Author Report Posted March 18, 2007 Yeap!! Like Steve said, once you go 18s there's no going back!!!LOL!!! AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
FieroGrande Posted March 21, 2007 Report Posted March 21, 2007 Nice clean work! I am ready to see a video of this!
Dale Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 J, that box looks sweet man. You just gotta post some vidz of that thing in action...you just HAVE to. Nice work man
Bryan Posted March 24, 2007 Report Posted March 24, 2007 J, that box looks sweet man. You just gotta post some vidz of that thing in action...you just HAVE to. Nice work manx2 get some vids man MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.