mxer111 Posted June 1, 2009 Report Posted June 1, 2009 OKay i think i got it now. This is the first one I've finished so tell me what you think and give me some advice Looking for a CRX to get back in the game. And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM
loburbon Posted June 1, 2009 Report Posted June 1, 2009 looks good man. whats it for 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
AI James Posted June 1, 2009 Report Posted June 1, 2009 whats your port dimensions and what size subs is it for?
mxer111 Posted June 1, 2009 Author Report Posted June 1, 2009 I was just trying to tinker with it lol. Trying to think of something to put in a dodge caravan. Probly 2 18's, and i'm still trying to figure out the whole port deminsion deal Looking for a CRX to get back in the game. And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM
mxer111 Posted June 3, 2009 Author Report Posted June 3, 2009 nice design...whats dimensions?? I have not decided yet.. I dont know if i want to put it in my probe, the 67 Lincoln, and I might be getting a 1996 2 door tahoe. So i was just trying to get a rough idea of what type of box i would like to build and this is just what i ended up with... I'll refine it and deal with dimensions and port size when i figure out what vehicle it's going in... Thnx bro! Edit: Sold the Dodge Caravan to my Unc: Looking for a CRX to get back in the game. And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.