Big Power Draw Guys.... Need Help....

Ok here is the run down,

2-us amps AX3200 DE draw 300 amps each

Voltage at idle 14.9 goes up to 15.3 at 1500 rpm.

IT Will not even think about powering both amps at 1ohm load. I changed the wiring config to run just one amp at 2ohm

with the one amp at full tilt does not drop below 14.4 at the amp leads.

1 stock alt 100 amps big three done

1 Mech man 250 amp big three done

1 battery up front 1000cca

in the rear

4 1000cca batts tied together with copper buss bar

1 Kinetic 2400 tied together with 1/0

thansfer is

3runs of 1/0 power and ground to the rear battery bank

Power is tied together with copper buss

Ground is tied together at the same grounding poit as the big three with a 1/2 by 3 inch copper plate at the frame in the front.

Is 350 amps of alt enough????

More grounds, maybe to the rear frame???

dual feeds of 1/0 for the alts, to the distribution point ????

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

One amp draws straight off the Kinetic, with a feed line.

Next Battery has feed line

3rd Battery has second amp feed.

4th Batt has feed line.

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

It really comes down to how you run the system.

If you are going to rail it for short term or for burps then sure you will be ok.

If you want to wang on it all day and the power requirements are greater then what the charging system will allow, then at some point you will will run low on juice.

Adding more runs of power isn't always the solution. It really doesn't help to have enough wire to pull 1000 amps of current to the back of a car when all you have is a 300 amp alt. Sure it will cut down on resistance, but at some point it has little return on the investment.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It really comes down to how you run the system.

If you are going to rail it for short term or for burps then sure you will be ok.

If you want to wang on it all day and the power requirements are greater then what the charging system will allow, then at some point you will will run low on juice.

Adding more runs of power isn't always the solution. It really doesn't help to have enough wire to pull 1000 amps of current to the back of a car when all you have is a 300 amp alt. Sure it will cut down on resistance, but at some point it has little return on the investment.

Thanks King, I was wish I could of at least burped this thing.. Sounds like time to spend some more Money..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

I think this is more then enough for burps.

1 stock alt 100 amps big three done

1 Mech man 250 amp big three done

1 battery up front 1000cca

in the rear

4 1000cca batts tied together with copper buss bar

1 Kinetic 2400 tied together with 1/0

I would even Bassrace with it, but I wouldn't pound all day on it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

That is the problem it draws so much Power with both amps, It won't burp. can't even play at low volume. I can run either amp just fine, but not both at once..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

You have 2 alts and 6 batteries and you can't play the system at all with 2 amps?

I think you need to check a few things then.

You have 2 alts and 6 batteries and you can't play the system at all with 2 amps?

I think you need to check a few things then.

Any suggestions on where to start??????

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts