Big Power Draw Guys.... Need Help....

Oh snap..... That is not how mine is.... I have a Y on the A+ going to one amp, and a Y on the A- going to the second amp.

Does any one have anymore information on this.....??? or is this a&b+ c&d+ correct

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Haha dude that is your problem right there you only use the -output if you are strapping the amps your amps are drawing so much juice because you are running them full tilt but getting little sound output because of the cancellation trust me on this one I am using a maxxlink myself.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Haha dude that is your problem right there you only use the -output if you are strapping the amps your amps are drawing so much juice because you are running them full tilt but getting little sound output because of the cancellation trust me on this one I am using a maxxlink myself.

Oh and leave both amps in the master position and use the +s only if you are not strapping if you decide to strap them use the -s on the slave and +s on the master but keep both amps in the master position however you decide to run it.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

can someone tell me where to get a MaxxLink online or atleast some detailed info on the product. THANKS

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

can someone tell me where to get a MaxxLink online or atleast some detailed info on the product. THANKS

Google mlx-100 and I am sure something will pop up as far as features it has a linedriver a variable bass boost sub sonic filter and a crossover and helps with strapping amps.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Here is the Battery diagram,

Green is ground

Red is POS

Feed is the wires from the front

Amp is the wires to the amps

10hjey1.jpg

this remindes me of a river that branches off into smaller little streams if you will. i see this as amps trying to pull from the small stream sucking it dry quickly [ voltage drop due to limited supply ] when you need a healthier supply from the main river where flow is plentiful.

if it were me, id feed all B+ to the top smallest batt, and buss bar down to the biggest batts at the end where you can ground to chassis and feed both amps from. this has worked well for me in the past. as long as your bank isnt any bigger than it is, i dont think you'll have problems with pulling the current load you have off this point.

more amps and batts then this, i would take a different approach to spread the load out more evenly

Does any one have anymore information on this.....??? or is this a&b+ c&d+ correct

this has me wondering how the amps are tied together. im not sure whats going on here

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Got it thanks, i see SonicElectronics sells them for $99

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Got it thanks, i see SonicElectronics sells them for $99

No problem and the -s are 180 degrees out of phase from the +s so 1 amp was 180 out of phase from the other 1

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

High ho High ho off the re-wiring I go.... Thanks to everyone should have results by morning...

another way you could do it would be to feed B+ into the middle B+ bussbar with each amp on the last batt at the end of each side of the ''T'' .... run ground side the same way feed out in the middle bussbar to chassis

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png