So I Just Dropped Over 1g On My Computer... I Need Comforting... Lol

while you might be right.... I now have the G5 :) lol. Maybe ill upgrade at some point. But as far as dpi, I don't even use the highest setting on my g5... or any other configurations etc. Plug it in, adjust sensitivity, and kill people. :girl_devil:

no don't get me wrong the G5 it no joke either. logitech ftw, congrats on the set up.

* Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732

* iPod Interface: KCA-iP500

* Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

* Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2

* Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4"

* Amp: Rockford T10001bd

* Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s

* Front Battery: Optima RedTop

* Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400

* Wiring: Rockford 1/0

* Big 3: Rockford 1/0

* Enclosure: Idyllic

no don't get me wrong the G5 it no joke either. logitech ftw, congrats on the set up.

Yea, I figured in the end either would get the job done. And either would work better than the worn out $5 optical mouse I had been using since my last g5 screwed up.

But thanks, Im loving it so far.

i'm gonna say you guys do realized AMD is shipping 6-core opterons right ?

Wow, first post on my thread. I feel honored.

Anyways, assuming this 6 core opteron of which you speak does exist and performed well etc, (I know nothing of it) Whats the point? Games and most programs still dont take advantage of my 4 cores for the most part. 6 cores? Why waste the money?

Yes I am aware of amd's six core instabul. But it will selectively only be available to businesses and server solutions first. As in server manufactures. But this is nothing new intel also has had their six core out for a while..

777319156.png

Yes I am aware of amd's six core instabul. But it will selectively only be available to businesses and server solutions first. As in server manufactures. But this is nothing new intel also has had their six core out for a while..

oh i know, intel has had 6 cores operational since september, the jaw dropper is they drop into the current quad slots and use the same amount of power,with a 60% performance increase over some of the quads.

biggest downfall is that these 6 cores don't support ddr3 but 75 watt 6 core is still impressive, i agree i'd still get a beefy intel if i had the money :P

Well here is my opinion... here is a screenshot of my task manager. In this screenshot, I have FAH running at as high as I can set it. Not only that, I had just been running crysis at max settings on 1680x1050 with 8x AA. (still cant get it to go to 1080p...) Keep in mind this is all stock clocks. Who needs more processor than this?

Posted Image

well I didn't take any pictures while I was building it... (too excited...) here are some as it stands now. Maybe when I take the mobo out to fix the firewire and second lan port I accidentally left covered ill recreat some build pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks man.

it is pretty beastly... I love it.

Ill get some good build pictures here in a few weeks when I start my chiller ;)

Archived