Jump to content

Finally Vid Of My T1


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ya that sub isnt even working. Im not sure but i think under powering a sub can hurt it. Somone correct me if im wrong. Im Still a newb at this shit.

yea it can but im in the clear because the sub has a rms of 150-600 watts..but dont think im not gonna give it more im thinking about getting the t20001bd also

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

yea it can but im in the clear because the sub has a rms of 150-600 watts..but dont think im not gonna give it more im thinking about getting the t20001bd also

very nice man. I hope my amp will be able to power one of those.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

very nice man. I hope my amp will be able to power one of those.

well from what i see in your personal statement the mtx should give it more than 600 watts if its 770 at 2ohm! :lol: right? or is that a 2ch amp?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

well from what i see in your personal statement the mtx should give it more than 600 watts if its 770 at 2ohm! :lol: right? or is that a 2ch amp?

Its a monoblock class D. And it is 774 watts rms at 2 ohms. And thats as of the birthsheet that came with it. These little amps pack a powerful punch.

heres a link to the specs. It puts well ova its posted RMS.

http://www.audio-n-more.com/thestore/prods/MXA6001.html

And here is a pic of the Birthsheet that came with my amp.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s193/bi.../picture073.jpg

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

ahhh nice amp i like it..i'll trade ya!!!! :lol: jk man

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

ahhh nice amp i like it..i'll trade ya!!!! :lol: jk man

haha well i got the amp for such a good deal i couldnt pass it up. I got it for 199$ brand new regular 479$. It is last years MTX model so they were blowing them out at the local futureshop. I think it should be able to push the T1 just fine. And if not looks like i will be upgrading to lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Posted

haha well i got the amp for such a good deal i couldnt pass it up. I got it for 199$ brand new regular 479$. It is last years MTX model so they were blowing them out at the local futureshop. I think it should be able to push the T1 just fine. And if not looks like i will be upgrading to lol.

yea!!!!!! i think that u would be fine with the mtx tho

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Feel like shit. All 16 & 15 year olds have systems except me. Makes me wanna cry. :( Guess I will have to wait. I will get my chance except hifonics is a bitch when coming out with the 07 line. Taking to long. :angry:

Posted

haha well youve been workin on the pathfinder lately right. So im sure once thas all done you will have some spare cash for some audio.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I don't have a job even.. Over the summer I make $2,500 which lasts me a long time. Now I am down to $1,300. I will get subs in the summer time. Now I will get about 3 pairs of the new hifonics mercury speakers. Can't wait till they come out. HURRY UP HIFONICS!!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14691 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...