2 Btl 18's.. Breakage Has Begun

Last night and today finished up the front half of the truck - had to change out all of my deck RCA's for longer ones since I'm moving everything around - The audiocontrol stuff moved from the center console to the back seat, all new power, ground and remotes for that stuff too the amp locations moved from under the pass. seat, and drivers rear seat to the back. Got the 2 new runs of 0 to the back, along with the frame grounds moved back to within a couple feet of the batteries. Ipod adapter/center console back in.... By this weekend, we should hear it :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

post-121-1175199359_thumb.jpg

post-121-1175199364_thumb.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

pstone, this is going to rip you and your burb apart. i love it. say, where did you route your 0 guage?

I route all my big cables under the truck - This burban has rear AC, so all of the lines going to the rear unit (pretty much outside the frame rails, but tucked up under the body) make perfectly smooth guides for the wires to follow. Then it's just a jump over to where the batteries are and up through the sheet metal. I use leather pads to protect against chaffing on hard points, and silicone around the holes in the sheet metal. Some people advise against running them outside, but I've always done this, even in all my 4x4's, and never once had a problem with it.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Well, I didn't want to go buy more terminals, and had some plate copper lying around, so I just made these instead. Cut some 6" strips, wrapped them around a piece of pipe to form them, then beat one end flat with a 5 pound sledge.

post-121-1175303360_thumb.jpg

post-121-1175303414_thumb.jpg

Archived