My buddies and I went to Vegas for our Marine Ball this weekend, so we figured to stop by to hear this beast! S**T was LOUD! And it was only running of 1 alt at the time. Couldnt get any outside vids cause we were in his garage.

First vid when the bass hit I couldnt help but laugh.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Second vid shows better air movement

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Edited by OBI

Damn one alt lol how many subs were there?

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

There were 6 15inch AA Mayhems in a ported clamshell tuned to 30hz. Running off of 6 zuki audio amps putting out about 3k each. His electrical was suffering at the time but he said that he should be running quad alt setup soon.

Jeez lol It'll probably be a little bit louder if his electrical was better. Still nice system though.

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

Im sure it was loud but I didnt really see much moving (steering wheel, etc.)..? nice though

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Stuff was moving like crazy in that truck. Camera didnt pick it up too well and I think we did a bad recording job. Dash was moving a good 2inches, and didnt pay much attention to steering wheel. I wish I coulda recorded it better but hopefully I could make it to SEMA and I try and get some better vids then. Plus he should have a 4 alts in by then.

Yea, thought as much (that the camera just wasnt picking up much)...that always sucks when it can't show anything :(

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

Figured I sould chime in to clear up some points of interest.

I did have two DC power 240 sp alts in the hummer and ran 3 MA audio 10k amps no problem. About a month ago I added the 6 - zuki audio amps I had ran when we showed at SEMA 07. I now have 3 MA audio 10k's on 3 subs and 6 zuki amps strapped 2 per sub. So I have doubled my power to around 5000watts per sub and let a friend use 1 dc power alt over a month ago. My hummer hasn't moved in over a month and a half since Im waiting on Rob over at DC to get me my alts for the quad bracket I have ready to go. I had to put the car back together just to demo it for them so it wasn't really demo ready. As for shit moving you really have to look at the canvas. Its alot stronger body wise than other vehicles to start , not to mention the 2" molded MDF roof with 4 layers of second skin SD. Getting 4 alts will make things stable again and make a difference for sure, things just take time.

Thanks for stopping by guys,

Chris @ MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...