Tweeters

i will be using the hellrazor 4125.. i need some good tweeters.. i never used them before so i really dont know what kinds are good or bad. i really have no limit but would rather get some cheaper ones. thanks. :]

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

you d-bag... i already suggested some :P j/k

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/advanced_...mp;inc_subcat=1

whats ur max tho... u need to state that otherwise its up in the air for people to help... if you could spend 150max you have a hell of alot more options... i tried to stay under 75 total for ya:) ... but if you can spend more than 75 theres some nice tweets out there

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

You should put some in place of ur map lights!!!! :D

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

i'll x2 the tweets he suggested i bought a pair and althoguh i took them out because im always flip floping i loved them.

they get low for tweets too... like crossover at 2.2kish... do u remember what kinda of power they took james?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i can go above $75.. and yeah i wanna put them in my map lights lol.. idk.. i think theyd look cool as fuck there.. lol. and i looked at them.. seem pretty good. :]

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

ive never heard tweets in the map lights but i have a feeling that the distance from mid to tweet is to far and imaging will be way off

unless you have time alignment/digital sound processing

it might look cool but the idea is to not know where the tweets are at in space/sound... they should blend in the car and meet infront of the dash, if they were in the map lights u liking will be able to place the tweeters in space and hear exactly where they are producing sound from, which isnt ideal

my .02cents

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

they get low for tweets too... like crossover at 2.2kish... do u remember what kinda of power they took james?

mine were active on a sundown 100.4 so whatever that puts out per channel..i believe its 125ish actual output

i can go above $75.. and yeah i wanna put them in my map lights lol.. idk.. i think theyd look cool as fuck there.. lol. and i looked at them.. seem pretty good. :]

DO IT!!!! It's EASY!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420