Second Skin Audio

well since you want to run 2-15's look into the level 3 or level4 woofers from DC. Not only are they great woofers, but the customer service is top notch.

If you really want to run Fi, look into the Q or maybe even some BL's. Even if its a little more woofer than you want now, yu can always add more power later

Q's don't like 1500w, trust me.

EDIT: Unless you've got the BP power option and a good box...

Edited by EricM9104

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

2 DC level 3 15s, ftw!
this

I'm running 2 lvl3 12s and I couldn't be happier lol. Go with the lvl3s (if you need to see how loud there are vids on my build log). It's just a matter of how loud you want to be.

4xl's are nice though.... :P

EDIT: I'm running 2 lvl3 12s off of a BXi1606 (1600w). So definitely lvl3s for you if you keep your amp.

Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

this

I'm running 2 lvl3 12s and I couldn't be happier lol. Go with the lvl3s (if you need to see how loud there are vids on my build log). It's just a matter of how loud you want to be.

4xl's are nice though.... :P

EDIT: I'm running 2 lvl3 12s off of a BXi1606 (1600w). So definitely lvl3s for you if you keep your amp.

I'll keep the lvl 3's in mind. I'm just really curious about the IA lethal injection and the flatlyne series

currently

2 12" jbl power series

JBL 1400.1

I'll keep the lvl 3's in mind. I'm just really curious about the IA lethal injection and the flatlyne series

The Flatline is IA's sq sub. Are you going for more sq, or spl?

id go with a dd9500 15,or 18in there 1500 rms but they will take up to 4k on daily for later down the road or and of the dd series

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

dc level 4 with 5 coils or xl that way if u up grade power u will have a sub that can handle it. i have the level 4s with 5 coils and ill tell u thay are some of the best subs ive heard and u cant beat the price. rusty is a good guy hell help u with what ever u need email him ([email protected])

SSD is a good choice.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz