Fs: Rf T800.4, Stinger SPV35, RF Rca's, Rearview TV & Much More

2 RF RCA's shipped to 78223 ?

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

No 0 gauge wire. The T1's are used. I was running 4 of them on 1 T3K. 2 of them were on a T1k. I still have all 6 12's but hawianguy1189 is interested in getting all 6 of them.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Subs are SOLD

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 2 months later...

LIST UPDATED: 8-5-10

4 - Rockford Fosgate 16 Ft Premium Dual Twist RCA Cables (Directional) - $15 each

6 - BNIB Blue 80MM LED cooling fans (these are computer cooling fans but will work on 12 volts) - $10 each

1 - Stinger SPV35 - $75

2 - ProAcoustic 1.2 farad Stiffening capacitors - $20 each

1 - Rockford Fosgate T800.4 - $300

1 - Metra Axxess - XSVI-2003 (wiring harness 2000-05 Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC) - $25

1 - 6" Rear View Mirrow TV screen w/ 2 AV inputs - $100

dj2q.jpg

What are the exact wattages that are on that RF 800.4, I mean the ones that came on the birth certificate??? Also price shipped to 48504

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Archived