Erics Impala Wall Build -- BTL 18's - Saz-3500d -- DC Power 270sp Installed

Well if its a wall you do not have near enough wood which is why I asked. I guess I will wait til you are done then make fun of you if its just a big box.

not sure if you've actually looked at any wall builds but 98% of the time they are just a huge box with a beauty panel to make it form to the curves of the vehicle

not sure if you've actually looked at any wall builds but 98% of the time they are just a huge box with a beauty panel to make it form to the curves of the vehicle

Exactly. at least someone knows whats up ;)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

whens the showdown. and where?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

lol I think I saw your name on the list for people attending in the car show section... It's next weekend june 13th and 14th at sam houston raceway

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

naw it wont be done by then :(

well the wall will most likely be done but im not running my 3000d at .5 with stock electrical.

after its done it will be roughly 32 high, 48 wide, 24 deep

time to do some work

Archived